Yield: 18 cupcakes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
For the Cupcakes:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line cupcake pans with liners and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. Beat sugar and oil with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined and smooth. Add eggs and beat to incorporate. With the mixer on low speed, add half of the flour mixture . Mix in the coconut milk, then add in remaining flour mixture. Continue mixing combined and smooth. Stir in shredded coconut.
4. Transfer batter to prepared cupcake pans, filling each cavity ¾ full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
For the Frosting:
1. Combine melted white chocolate and butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined and smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat on high speed until combined and smooth.
2. Pipe icing on cupcakes and sprinkle shredded coconut on top. Enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.