Yield: 28 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 12-14 minutes
Cooling Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 39 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside
2. Combine water and flaxseed meal, stir until incorporated and set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Cream the margarine, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and flaxseed mixture and mix until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined. Mix in chocolate chunks and oatmeal.
5. Drop 2 tablespoons of rounded dough onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.