1. Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Melt the unsweetened chocolate baking bar.
3. Combine sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until incorporated. Pour in the melted chocolate and continue mixing until fully incorporated. Gradually add the flour mixture, and continue mixing until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop cookie dough in rounded teaspoons onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.