Yield: 15 cookies
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Bake Time: 12 minutes
Cooling Time: 20
Total Time: 57minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside. Beat the butter and sugar on medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined and a stiff dough has formed.
3. Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Press into pecans to fully coat, then press a caramel into the center. Reshape dough around the caramel if necessary. Repeat to create 15 cookies. Transfer cookies to prepared baking sheets, then place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
5. Break chocolate into small pieces. Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Drizzle over cookies and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.