Yield: 4 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place butter and brown sugar in a saucepan. Heat, stirring often until melted and combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts in a large bowl. Pour butter mixture on top. Toss and stir to fully coat the mixture. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, stir and flip the mixture 2-3 times during baking.
4. Remove from oven. Mix in marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
5. Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Drizzle on top of mixture. Transfer to refrigerator for 10 minutes or until chocolate has set. Store in an airtight container.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.