Yield: 1, 9-inch pie
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
For the crust:
1. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a bowl. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined and moistened. Press mixture in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Transfer to freezer and chill while preparing filling.
For the filling:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan, over low heat until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let the mixture stand for 30 seconds. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cayenne pepper, then stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth. Add eggs and whisk to incorporate.
3. Pour filling into chilled pie shell and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the topping:
1. Combine cream, sugar, and vanilla in mixing bowl. Whip with an electric mixer over high speed until soft peaks have formed. Transfer whipped cream to pie before serving.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.