Yield: 16 Servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Cooling Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9x9-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg and mix until smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts.
4. Transfer cookie dough to prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside while preparing the topping.
5. Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a saucepan. Melt over low heat until combined and smooth. Let cool slightly. Add in peanuts and marshmallows and stir to fully coat. Pour mixture on top of baked cookie. Let cool for 15 minutes then transfer to refrigerator until cooled completely and chocolate has set.
6. Cut into squares and enjoy! Store bars in airtight container.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.