Yield: 1, 10-inch Bundt cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Cool Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Generously spray Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. Place white chocolate chips and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between each until chocolate and butter are melted.
4. Transfer chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add both sugars and eggs and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined and smooth. Gradually add half of the flour mixture, followed by half of the milk. Gradually add remaining flour mixture, followed by remaining milk. Continue mixing until just combined.
5. Transfer batter to Bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let cake cool in the pan for 20-25 minutes, then invert onto a cake place and let cool completely.
For the glaze:
1. Place white chocolate chips and cream microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-second increments, stirring in between each until chocolate and cream are melted. Continue mixing util cream and chocolate are incorporated and smooth.
2. Drizzle on top of cooled cake and enjoy! Store cake in an airtight container at room temperature.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.