Yield: 18 peanut butter eggs
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooling Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
1. Place peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Add vanilla and beat on medium speed until incorporated. Gradually add powdered sugar and continue beating until combined and stiff. Flatten into a disk about 1/2-inch in thickness and wrap in plastic. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Once chilled, use an egg-shaped cookie cutter and cut out oval disks. Collect and re-roll scraps as needed. Transfer cut eggs to a parchment-lined baking sheet and return to freezer for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
4. Dip peanut butter eggs into chocolate, fully coating each then return to parchment lined baking sheet. Once all eggs have been dipped, transfer remaining melted chocolate to a piping bag. Drizzle chocolate onto each coated egg.
5. Transfer to freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate has fully set and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.