1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and stir in the coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, milk and vanilla.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until well combined. Fold in the semisweet mini chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 30-45 minutes. Enjoy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.