Yield: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
For the Crumble Topping:
1. Mix together oatmeal, brown sugar and flour in a large bowl. Add the butter and press or “cut” into the mixture using your fingers or a pastry cutter until large clumps have formed. Transfer to refrigerator while preparing the batter.
For the Muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a muffin pan with muffin papers.
2. Stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, butter and lemon zest with an electric mixer until combined and smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg until well mixed. With the mixer on low, add the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Continue mixing until combined.
4. Stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients. Continue mixing by hand until flour is fully incorporated and batter is smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips and raspberries.
5. Transfer batter to prepared muffin pan, filling each cup ¾ full. Sprinkle prepared crumble mixture on top of each muffin. Bake in the preheated oven until muffins spring back to the touch, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.