Yield: 1, 9-inch pie
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Cooling Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 47 minutes
For the Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined.
2. Press mixture in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Transfer to oven and bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
For the Filling:
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan whisk to combine. Add the milk and cream, whisking constantly. Whisk in the pureed raspberries and egg yolks. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly until mixture has thickened and is boiling, about 7 to 9 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips and butter. Continue mixing until combined and smooth.
4. Transfer filling to prepared pie shell. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
For the Topping:
1. Combine cream, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl. Whip with an electric mixer over high speed until soft peaks have formed. Transfer whipped cream to chilled pie just before serving.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.