1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter a 9x9-inch baking dish and line with baking paper.
2. Melt the chopped white chocolate and butter in a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, and peppermint extract, if using. While whisking, slowly pour the melted white chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Whisk until fully combined.
4. Sift the flour and salt into the white chocolate mixture, then stir just until combined. Stir in ¾ cup of the peppermint chips just until mixed.
5. Pour the blondie batter into the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining ¼ cup of peppermint chips. Bake in the preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out almost clean, about 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely, then cut into 9 bars and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.