Yield: 1, 9-inch cheesecake
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Cooling Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 9 hours, 20 minutes
For the Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Stir together the cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined.
2. Press mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Transfer to oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
For the Filling:
1. Place white chocolate chips in a large bowl. Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
2. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixture until combined and smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add white chocolate mixture and continue mixing until fully incorporated. Add eggs and mix until fully combined.
3. Transfer filling on top of crust in prepared pan. Smooth the top with a spatula then bake for 50-60 minutes or until cheesecake is set on the edges, but still slightly jiggly in the center.
4. Remove from oven. Let cheesecake cool in the pan for 30 minutes then run a butter knife around the edge of the pan. Remove springform sides, then refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
For the Topping:
1. Break white chocolate bar into small pieces and transfer to a bowl. Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
2. Spread chocolate mixture on top of cheesecake and add fresh berries. Store leftover cheese in the refrigerator loosely covered.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.