Yield: 16 Servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Break up the graham crackers into smaller pieces, about 2 inches. Line the bottom of the pan with about half of the graham crackers. Reserve remaining graham crackers and set prepared pan aside.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Combine 1 cup of the chocolate chunks, sugar, brown sugar, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between each until chocolate and butter are melted.
4. Mix in eggs and then add the vanilla. Add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined. Stir in remaining chocolate chunks and reserved graham cracker pieces. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan on top of graham crackers and use a spatula to smooth the surface.
5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Remove from oven and pre-heat broiler to low.
6. Top brownies with marshmallows and place under the broiler for 1-3 minutes. Watch brownies closely to ensure the marshmallows don’t burn. Let brownies cool for 30 minutes before serving.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.