1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Stir together the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla. Add the eggs and stir.
3. Add the flour and continue to stir until batter is smooth. Fold in the chopped semisweet baking bar.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together the ingredients for the pumpkin swirl.
5. Pour the batter into the baking dish and top with dollops of the pumpkin mixture. Use a butter knife to swirl the mixture into the batter.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean.
7. Slice into squares and enjoy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.