1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 cupcake pans with cupcake papers.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and ¼ cup hot cocoa mix. Evenly distribute the graham cracker mixture among the cupcake papers and press down with a measuring cup. Bake the crust for 4 minutes, then set aside to cool.
3. Reduce the heat of the oven to 325ºF. Melt the milk chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Set aside to cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the melted milk chocolate and beat once more. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg until well mixed. Finally, add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
4. Evenly distribute the cheesecake batter among the cupcake papers and tap firmly on a countertop to settle the cheesecake batter. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer jiggly in the middle, about 15-17 minutes.
5. While still warm, gently press 5 mini marshmallows into each mini cheesecake, then set aside to cool for 20 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill completely, about 2 hours.
6. Sprinkle each cheesecake with about ¼ teaspoon of hot cocoa mix, then enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.