1. In a bowl, cream together the butter, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk the eggs and add them to the bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oat flour and baking soda. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing as you go.
2. Split the batter into two bowls. Pour 1/2 cup of the peppermint chips into a heat-safe bowl and 1/2 cup of the semisweet chocolate chips in another. Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is melted. Pour the melted peppermint chips into one bowl with the batter and the semisweet chocolate into the other. Mix each bowl together until the melted chips are well combined into the batter.
3. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9” baking pan with parchment. Pour the semisweet chocolate batter down first, then scatter half of the ½ cup of white chocolate chips on top.
4. Pour the peppermint chip batter on top and spread with a spatula. Use a chopstick or skewer to swirl the batter around to help swirl together some of the top and bottom layer.
5. Top with the remaining white chocolate chips. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes.
6. Remove the pan and allow the cookie bars to cool.
7. In separate bowls, melt the remaining ¼ cup peppermint chips and ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips. Drizzle the melted peppermint and chocolate chips over the cookie bars.
8. While the drizzle is still warm and not hardened, top with the crushed peppermint candies and more peppermint chips if desired.
9. Refrigerate the bars for 30 minutes prior to cutting into squares. Enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.