Yield: 12 Truffles
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cooling Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
1. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate chips. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until mixture is firm enough to scoop and hold shape.
4. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Scoop out 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture and roll into an egg shape. Repeat to create 12 egg-shaped truffles. Return to refrigerator for 30 minutes before coating.
5. Place sprinkles, matcha powder and raspberry powder into 3 separate bowls. Reshape truffles if necessary. Roll 4 truffles into each of the 3 toppings. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.