Yield: 12 Bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Stir in coconut oil and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Combine almonds, cherries, oatmeal, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds in a food processer. Pulse 10-12 times or until the mixture resembles a course meal. Add maple syrup and pulse a few times to combine.
4. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture on top. Using a spatial, fold the mixture until fully coated in chocolate.
5. Transfer to prepared pan and firmly press down into the pan. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cut into bars and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.