Yield: 20 donuts
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Special Equipment: Donut pans with 3-inch cavities
For the Donuts:
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray donut pans with organic non-stick cooking spray.
2. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the bananas, brown sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg, beating until well mixed. With the mixer on low, gradually add ½ of the flour mixture, then add half of the milk. Gradually add remaining flour mixture, and then add the remaining milk. Continue mixing until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips
4. Transfer batter to prepared donut pans. Bake in the preheated oven until donuts spring back to the touch, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. Remove from pans and transfer to a wire rack.
For the Icing:
1. Place the milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the powdered sugar. Continue whisking until combined and smooth.
2. Drizzle icing on top of donuts and use smooth surface. Sprinkle on pecans.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.