1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and pumpkin puree.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until well combined. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
5. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly. Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.