1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together coconut oil, vanilla, flax egg and brown sugar.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until combined. Fold in the semisweet chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20-22 minutes until golden.
6. Slice into squares and enjoy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.