Yield: 12 Mini Bundt Cakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Cooling Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Special equipment: min-Bundt cake pans with 3-inch cavities
For the Cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini-bundt pans with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. Whisk together butter, brown sugar, and egg. Add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined. Stir in apples.
4. Scoop batter to prepared pan, filling each cavity ¾ full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cakes spring back to the touch. Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes. Invert pan, remove cakes and let cool completely on a wire rack.
For the Icing:
1. Melt the chocolate chips and butter over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until melted and combined. Drizzle on top of cakes then sprinkle with sugar and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.