1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
3. Combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until chocolate and butter are melted.
4. Mix in eggs one at a time, and then add the vanilla. Add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Makes 16 brownies.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.