Yield: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine chocolate chips, brown sugar, maple syrup and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until chocolate and butter are melted.
3. Mix in eggs one at a time, and then add the vanilla. Add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully combined. Stir in pecans.
4. Pour batter into a 10-inch cast iron skillet. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes. Top with pecans and ice cream and serve immediately.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.