Yield: 1, 9-inch pie
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 30 minutes
For the crust:
1. Stir together the cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined.
2. Press mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Transfer to refrigerator while preparing the filling.
For the filling:
1. Place egg yolks, lemon juice, sugar and lemon zest in a pre-boiling double boiler. Whisk constantly until mixture thickens, about 8-12 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate chips. Continue mixing until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Whip the heavy cream to medium peaks. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the lemon/white chocolate mixture. Transfer filling on top of crust in prepared pan. Smooth the top with a spatula then refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
For the topping:
1. Top chilled pie with strawberries, blueberries and chopped white chocolate and enjoy! Store leftover icebox pie in the refrigerator loosely covered.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.