Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Special equipment: mini cupcake pan
For the Crust:
1. Line a 24-cup mini cupcake pan with liners. Stir together the pecans and Swerve. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined.
2. Place 1 teaspoon into each cavity. Press mixture firmly in the bottom of each cavity. Transfer to refrigerator while preparing filling.
For the Filling:
1. Melt ½ cup of chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly. Chop the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips into fine pieces. Set aside for garnishing cheesecakes.
2. Whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer over high-speed until medium peaks have formed, set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese, melted chocolate, Swerve, yogurt, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer over medium speed until fully combined and smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Continue folding until combined and smooth.
4. Transfer filling to a pastry bag and pipe filling into each cavity filling almost to the top. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of cheesecakes and gently press to flatten and smooth the tops. Remove and discard plastic wrap.
5. Garnish with chopped chocolate then refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.