Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Cooling time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
For the cake
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Spray the bottom and sides of pan with non-stick spray.
2. Combine chocolate, butter, and sugar. Melt using a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until melted and smooth.
3. Thoroughly whisk in eggs then fold in the cocoa powder. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around the pan and invert onto a serving plate. Let cake cool for another 15 minutes.
For the topping:
1. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let the mixture stand for 30 seconds. Stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
2. Pour over cake and use a spatula to smooth. Top with raspberries and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.