Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
For the crust
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Stir together the graham cracker and sugar in a bowl. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined and moistened. Press mixture in the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool while preparing the filling.
For the chocolate layer
1. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let the mixture stand for 30 seconds. Stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth. Transfer to refrigerator while preparing the peanut butter layer.
For the peanut butter layer
1. Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks and set aside.
2. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
1. Pour the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the pan. Place a layer of bananas on top. Add half of the peanut butter mixture. Use a spatula to smooth, then add a second layer of bananas then the remaining peanut butter mixture. Smooth the top. Transfer to refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Top the pie with crushed pretzels, then drizzle with chocolate. Top with bananas just before serving. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.