Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter the inside of 4 ramakins (6 to 8-ounce each). Transfer to a baking sheet and set aside.
2. Melt together chocolate chips, butter and heavy cream using a double boiler or in a microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until melted and smooth. Whisk in egg yolks and set aside.
3. Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in a large mixing bowl. Whip on high speed. Gradually add swerve and continue whipping until stiff peaks have formed.
4. Stir in about ¼ of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Gently fold in remaining eggs white mixture into the chocolate mixture, being careful not to deflate the batter.
5. Transfer batter to prepared ramakins. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and dust with Swerve confectioners. Serve immediately and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.