1. In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter and almond flour until smooth. Fold in ¼ cup of the dark chocolate chips.
2. Line an 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment paper and pour in the peanut butter mixture. Smooth down with a rubber spatula and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Melt the remaining dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until smooth.
4. Spread the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture. Top with flaky sea salt and freeze for 2 hours.
5. Slice into squares and enjoy.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.