Yield: 16 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Cooling Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
3. Combine brown sugar, pumpkin puree, butter and vanilla. Beat until combined and smooth. Gradually add the flour mixture and continue mixing until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Transfer to prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy! Store bars in airtight container.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.