Yield: 6 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 18-inch x 13-inch rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Combine oatmeal, pecans and chia seeds in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey together over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
3. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oatmeal mixture. Use a spatula to stir and fully coat the oatmeal.
4. Transfer to prepared pan in a smooth even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the granola halfway through baking. Remove from oven and let cool completely in pan.
5. Break up cooled granola and stir in chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Serve as cereal, on top of yogurt or as a snack on its own!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.