Yield: 1, 9-inch loaf
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Cool Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
For the Carrot Cake Bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Generously spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt ice in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar and eggs and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined and smooth. Beat in carrots, then gradually add flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped pecans
4. Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then remove from pans and let cool completely.
For the Glaze:
1. Place mini chocolate chips and butter microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15-second increments, stirring in between each until chocolate and cream are melted. Continue mixing until butter and chocolate are incorporated and smooth.
2. Drizzle on top of cooled cake and top with pecans. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.