Yield: 1, 9-inch cheesecake
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooling Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 30 minutes
For the crust:
1. Stir together the cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Add melted butter and continue stirring until fully combined.
2. Firmly press mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Transfer to refrigerator while preparing the filling.
For the filling:
1. Place milk chocolate chips in a large bowl. Heat ½ cup of heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
2. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, Greek yogurt and vanilla with an electric mixture until combined and smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add chocolate mixture and continue mixing until fully incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the remaining 1 cup of heavy cream to medium peaks. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the chocolate/cream cheese. Transfer filling on top of crust in prepared pan. Smooth the top with a spatula then refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
For the topping:
1. Top chilled cheesecake with strawberries and chopped milk chocolate. Store leftover cheese in the refrigerator loosely covered.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.