Yield: 15 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
1. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Place 30 pretzels squares in a single layer on top of parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine heavy cream and butter in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring often until melted and combined. Set aside.
3. In a large heavy bottom saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup and water. Cook over medium-high heat without stirring until a candy thermometer reads 275F. Remove from heat and slowly whisk in the cream and butter mixture, a few tablespoons at a time until fully incorporated. (Note: mixture will foam bubble). Return to heat and cook until candy thermometer reads 240F.
4. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts. Pour mixture on top pretzels in prepared pan. Carefully press remaining pretzels in an even layer on top. Let cool completely, about one hour.
5. Melt semisweet chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Set aside to cool slightly. Remove candy bars from pan, cut into bars and drizzle each with chocolate. Transfer to refrigerator util chocolate sets then enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.