Yield: 6 chocolate cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1. Line a cupcake pan with 6 cupcake papers. Set aside.
2. Beat together the sunflower seed butter and powdered sugar with and electric mixer until combined and smooth. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball, and then flatten into a thick disk. Transfer to freezer while preparing the chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
4. Pour a heaping tablespoon of chocolate into each of the cupcake papers. Place sunflower seed butter mixture on top of chocolate in each cavity and gently press into the chocolate. Pour 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate on top to fully cover.
5. Transfer to freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from cupcake papers and enjoy!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.